Thank you for visiting our website.
Thank you for visiting our website.
The protection of the personal data of employees, customers and other persons associated with the Deutsche Telekom AG (“DTAG”) Group, of which T-Systems Slovakia s.r.o. (“TSSK” or “Company”) is a part, is the highest priority of the DTAG Group.
For this purpose, the DTAG Group completed the Binding Corporate Rules concerning personal data protection (based on Article 29, Data protection working party, of European Commission Working Document WP 133) applicable to all group companies.
Within these Binding Corporate Rules concerning personal data protection, the DTAG Group defines a standardised and high level of protection for data around the world covering data processing within a single company, the entire DTAG Group and the transmission of data within the group, including at the international level.
According to the Act on Personal Data Protection and on change and amendment of some acts as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), T-Systems Slovakia s.r.o., ID No.: 35 976 721, registered seat: Žriedlová 13, 040 01 Košice, is the Controller of filing systems in which personal data of data subjects are processed. The filing system is considered as personal data file that is processed to achieve the intented purpose.
The personal data protection strategy at TSSK is based on the principles of personal data processing which are defined with consideration given to the Company’s specifications and in accordance with the requirements of the Act. The Binding Corporate Rules concerning personal data protection applicable to the entire DTAG Group and the corporate guidelines on personal data protection, which lay down the basic competencies of individual company units as a framework document, represent the materialization of the principles of personal data processing.
The company shall protect processed data to prevent damage, destruction, loss, modification, unauthorised access and disclosure, provisioning or publication and from any other unauthorised form of processing or handling.
TSSK transmits personal data within EU member states. In this regard, the company ensures that its agents on the territory of other member states shall act in accordance with its instructions and in compliance with the Act and the company has received adequate assurances to protect the rights and legally protected interests of affected parties by contract with these agents and to conduct audits of TSSK agents to ensure compliance with its instructions.
DATA SUBJECT´S RIGHTS
Data subject shall mean any natural person, whose personal data are regarded to (for example recipient of e-mail messages).
The data subject shall be entitled to request upon a written application:
- a) confirmation whether his personal data are or are not being processed,
- b) information about the state of processing of his personal data in the filing system in a generally intelligible form and in the extent under Section 15 Paragraph 1 Points a) to e) Numbers 1 to 6 of the Act;
- c) exact information, in a generally intelligible form, about the source from which the Controller obtained his personal data for their processing,
- d) list of his personal data, in a generally intelligible form, which constitute the subject of the processing,
- e) rectification or erasure of his inaccurate, incomplete or not updated personal data, which constitute the subject of the processing,
- f) erasure of his personal data, if the purpose of their processing was fulfilled; if any official documents containing personal data constitute the subject of the processing, he may request their returning,
- g) erasure of his personal data which constitute the subject of processing if there was a violation in the Law,
- h) blocking of his personal data due to the cancelation of the consent for personal data processing before its expiration if Controller processes personal data based on the consent of the data subject.
The other rights of data subject are regulated by the Section 28 of the Act.
SUBMISSION OF WRITTEN REQUESTS BY DATA SUBJECTS
Requests concerning personal data protection and the processing of such data may be sent electronically to: SM_Dataprivacy@t-systems.sk or by mail to:
T-Systems Slovakia s.r.o.
040 01 Košice
Data privacy officers in TSSK:
Ing. Monika Popovičová, email@example.com, +421 901 903 258
JUDr. Veronika Kollárová, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 901 904 530
Requests received electronically or by mail will be resolved within 30 days from the receipt of a request at the latest by the party responsible for personal data protection.